If you’ve been on the hunt for a Landscape Lighting Professional, you’ve probably already noticed that “everyone” today is a professional… or so that’s the claim. When looking for a Landscape Lighting Professional, aside from the traditional contractor questions, there are several important questions to ask;
- How long has the company been installing Landscape Lighting – is that their expertise?
- Will a professional designer be designing the lighting for my home – can I see examples of their work?
- Can they provide referrals?
- Can you see and feel the fixtures they’re recommending – the quality of fixtures really runs the gamut. Although few “Professionals” install high-quality, long-lasting fixtures. Do you want your fixtures/investment to last a couple of years or a couple of decades? The difference between a “Big Box Store” or equivalent fixture and that of a Professional should be clearly apparent in the craftsmanship, i.e., material, weight, options, etc.
- Do they back their product and installation by a warranty and/or service agreement – have they been around long enough to provide assurance that they’ll be around if/when needed?
- What if I don’t like the end result? A professional will ensure your complete satisfaction by making it right for you. In the end, the eye is in the beholder.
Lumical has been a premier outdoor lighting specialist serving Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte counties since 1987. Whether you’re interested in lighting a flag pole or an entire property our designers have a solution for you. Call us today at (941) 926-4448 to schedule your free, no obligation design and estimate.
Your home or business is the greatest investment you will ever make in your lifetime. Lumical Technologies Group helps maximize your investment by providing professionally designed lighting and illumination systems that are both technically sound and aesthetically pleasing.